Pages

1.14.2008

Couples survey about Babe & I :)

1. What are your first names?
K & M

2. How long have you been together?
5 years together in April, 4 years married in May

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
around 6 months before we became “official”

4. Who asked who out?
Babe asked me out : )

5. How old are each of you?
When we started dating I was 21, Babe was 20. Now, I am 26, Babe is 25.

6. What are your astrological signs?
I’m a Gemini. Babe’s a Virgo.

7. How tall are each of you?
We’re both around 5’7”

8. Who's mother do you see the most?
we see them both about the same

9. Who’s siblings do you see the most?
Mine. Babe’s brother is away at college most the time.

10. Do you have any children together?
Yes, Buddy!

11. What about pets?
Yes!

12. If so, what kind?
2 kittens and a hamspter!

13. Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?
Babe’s school loans

14. How do each of you work?
Babe works for Verizon Business, and I work for the Social Security Admin.

15. Is that what you went to school for?
Babe…not really. Went to college for History, then to Computer Training dot com.
Me…not at all. I got a degree in Gerontology.


16. Did you go to the same school?
Nope!

17. Are you from the same hometown?
Babe’s from Parkville, and I’m from Perry Hall.

18. are you from the same town now?
Yes…we do live together ;P

19. Who is the smartest?
I think we are both smart but in different areas

20. Who is the most sensitive?
We both have our moments…but I’d say I am!

21. Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
Du Claws

22. Where do you shop the most as a couple?
Target, BJ’s or Giant

23. Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple?
Florida…but in May, it’ll be St. Lucis : )

24. Who has the best group of friends?
Babe's group of friends are great. My group of friends are great. And when both groups get together, it’s the best times :)

25. Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us.

26. Who has the worst temper?
Me. I’ll admit it. I don’t get a bad temper often, but when I do…it ain’t pretty ;P

No comments: