Pages

6.05.2009

We are reaching Milestones everywhere!!!

I have never been more proud to be a mom then this past week! Both Buddy & Princess have reached some very big milestones and it makes me grin ear to ear just thinking about it :)

Buddy is READING! On Monday Night, 6/1/09, Buddy was sitting in bed with Babe. He had the book “Ten Apples Up On Top” by Dr. Suess, and was sounding out words. He read a whole sentence!!!! Babe & I couldn’t have been more excited for him! It’s moments like this in life that make you forget all the small stuff and get out there and celebrate! He read a sentence and that is worth soooo much in our hearts :) He just amazes me more and more every day!

Princess is ROLLING OVER!!!! She turned 3 months yesterday and is already rolling over (back to front). Her first time was Saturday, 5/30/09!!! I tell ya, we were both shocked! I missed the very 1st time she rolled over because I was taking a shower – but she did it again for me the next day! :) We have been trying to catch it on video, but she’s too fast for us! The other night I had my camera ready…Princess was on the floor playing, and Buddy & I were playing video games. I looked down and she was just laying there, I looked up to play the game, and when I looked back down she was on her belly! HAHA! She just amazes me more and more every day!


Life back to work is going alright. I’m not happy here – but who would be when there’s 2 kids I’d rather be with? Princess started at the sitters on Wednesday. So far, so good. She’s taken a 3 hour nap each day she’s been there…something she never did at home!!! Go figure! Stacy (Princess's sitter) says she is a great baby!!! It’s Babe & I that have to get used to her being there. Princess, like Buddy, gets used to change quickly it seems. Sure, she’s only 3 months old, but I’m sure she knows when Babe, Buddy or I aren’t around.

Her reflux is 75x better it seems! However, she is constantly eating in the night times now. I’m hoping it’s just a growth spurt (even though I don’t want her getting bigger already!) She’s gone from sleeping from 9:30pm- 5am to now waking up at least twice at night. Last night she was up at 2am to eat, then again at 5am. I’m tired…haha! And so is Babe. But, whatever keeps her happy and healthy!

We have a packed month for June. A wedding last weekend, a wedding this weekend, my birthday, other birthday parties, the beach, father’s day, and we’re dong Hershey Park at the end of the month!!! Busy, busy, busy! But Fun, fun, fun :)
Here is a link to our photos from May...enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=123988&id=720641180&l=1ff5bd6f9a
and
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=128978&id=720641180&l=954ed5c41c

Hope all is well with everyone! I’ll write again soon J

No comments: