Pages

5.01.2011

7 fantastic years

6 eyes see from ours...
5 hearts...
4 houses lived in...
3 beautiful babies...
2 us...
1 amazing love :)

Happy 7th Anniversary!  I can't believe its been 7 years since Bab and I got married.  We've been through a lot...ups and downs...and have come so far - together. Each year has brought great new memories, many lessons learned and plenty of tears (happy and sad!). I can honestly say Babe is my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without him!
We had plans to go on a hot air balloon ride over Lancaster PA. The weather had other plans. So until we can reschedule that, we enjoyed a dinner date at "Crimson Grill".

3 comments:

Mamakat23 said...

4 houses in 7 years? That's crazy! I know of Dundalk and Abingdon, and obviously your current one, what was the other one?

I hope you had a great anniversary! :-)

TJOsMommy said...

Middle River. We rented Mike's Uncles house from the time we were married until we bought the house in Dundalk - so almost our whole 1st year. Was a small house, only 1 floor, 1 bedroom...but worked for us at the time. Was on the water, so that was nice.

laura said...

Congrats!!!