Pages

10.11.2007

Celebree

Yesterday, Buddy had another "1st day of Pre-School" day. He started at Celebree, and he'll be going there 2 days a week, as well as the blind school 2 days a week!

Babe & I both dropped him off. At first, he was a little iffy about the place, but it took him no time at all to act like himself ;) They were just starting "circle time" when Buddy got there, so we stayed for the 1st 2 songs. When I went to tell Buddy we were leaving, he gave me a hug and said "Okay! BYE!" and turned right back to his circle time ;) I was proud of my lil' man :)

When I picked him up yesterday, they were outside playing in the playground. Buddy saw me and ran right to me, and the 1st thing he said was "Mommy, i didn't cry today at pre-school!" LOL...too cute! He had a lot to say about his 1st day at Celebree...he said he took a good nap, ate all his lunch, played on the playground, and even ate octopus! I'm not sure where that came from...i think one of the songs they sang ;) haha

On a different note, his room is just about finished! And I think it looks fantastic! We just need to get everything back into his room, then get his medieval times sticker/wall paper up ;) I should be posting a few pics soon :)

Hope all is well...I'll write more soon :)

No comments: