Pages

1.31.2008

February Already?!?!

So today is the last day of January 2008, and it's got me thinking "Where in the world is time going?" It's going so fast! It never used to go fast, but I guess it's true that the older you get, the faster time flies!

I was thinking about the New Years Resolutions I made, and posted in a previous blog, and wanted to see if I had kept them up in the 1st month. Since January flew by, I wasn't sure I had been. My 1st resolution was to live each day to it's fullest. I do believe I have been holding up to that, but I can do a better job, too. With the time going so fast, i need to do a better job! My 2nd resolution was going to the gym 2 times a week...i am happy to say that i have done that since the new year! My average has been 3 times a week :) Go me!!!! As for my 3rd resolution, working over-time 8 hours a week...haven't been doing too good on that, however, i am getting 8 hours of over time every 2 weeks, so I'm getting there ;)

All in all, I think the resolutions are holding up good! I'm proud that I've lasted a whole month and haven't given up completely on any of them! That's a 1st for me ;) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm interested to see how everyone else's resolutions are going...so feel free to leave a comment and let me know! :)

(On a different note, I am very excited that starting tomorrow there will be NO SMOKING in any restaurants or bars in Maryland! I'm sorry for all you smokers, but this is the greatest news for any non-smokers! You know how great it's going to be to get out to the cantina, and not come home reaking of smoke?! OMG I can't wait! LOL!!!!!!!)

No comments: