Pages

5.28.2008

Memorial Day Weekend!

We had a packed weekend!

On Saturday the 3 of us met up with an old friend of mine from high school, Clara, and did breakfast! It was great to see her again after so many years! The last time we had seen her Buddy was just learning to walk!

After breakfast Bab had to get to work, and Buddy & I had plans to head up to PA for my cousins house-warming party! We drove up with my parents! Mike (my cousins) and Angie (his wife) house was so beautiful! It’s got a great view of PA from their back deck! There was a bounci house there for all the kids, which is where Buddy spent most his time ;) And the adults just sat around there and talked! It was a lot of fun! We didn’t get home until around 10 that evening!

Also, Saturday marked our 2 year anniversary for living in Abingdon…YAY!!!

Sunday was another busy day! While I wanted to dedicate most the day to relaxing, that didn’t happen so much. We got some things done around the house, then went shopping/browsing…lol! Around 4 we headed over to Babe’s parents to drop Buddy off, b/c Babe and I were headed to my Uncle Brian’s 50th Birthday Party! And was that ever a good time, too! We were there til 10, just chatting away with family! Great times!

Monday was Memorial Day! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! We headed back over to Babe’s parents to pick up Buddy and hang out with them for a little while. Then we headed to my aunts house. Most of the afternoon we had a huge water gun fight! Buddy LOVED it! He didn’t care one bit about how soaked he was, he was just having the time of his life : ) We surprise - attacked my sister when she showed up from work, but she wasn’t too happy about that ;) LOL!



Then yesterday I had Jury Duty. WOohoo! We’re just living her for 2 years, and I’m not only called for jury duty, but I get picked to sit on a trial…ergsh! Luckily it was just a 1 day trial, and we were out by 3 yesterday afternoon. I got home, and the 3 of us had another water gun battle ;) Soooo much fun!!!!

Now all I’m wondering is when I’m going to be able to rest…LOL! Work today, dinner tonight. Work tomorrow – go out and celebrate the ABOUT TIME SHE’S DIVORCED! Divorce of my sister…LOL! Then Friday I’m chaperone for Buddy’s Celebree fieldtrip to the zoo…ahhh!!!!!!

No comments: