Pages

8.20.2008

Sorry for the Delay

Sorry I haven't written in a while - lots has been going on!!!

Babe got all 4 of his wisdom pulled out last Thursday. All 4 of them were impacted, and we got to see them, and they were HUGE!!!!! I was a very good nurse from Thursday until I had to go back to work Monday. He was still hurting yesterday, but is eating pretty much like normal. He goes back this Thursday to get the stitches taken out : / But at least it's over with :)

Buddy had another trip to Patient First --- almost the ER. Him & Babe were playing on our deck, and Buddy got a splinter in his big toe. Babe tried for over an hour to get the splinter out with no such luck, so took him to Patient First. The splinter was so deep in his toe that the Dr had to numb his toe (with a needle) and break open the skin to get it out : / I wish I could have been there for Buddy, but am so glad I wasn't!!! I wouldn't of been able to handle it. Like Buddy's dental adventures, Babe said he had to hold Buddy down. There was a point where if Buddy couldn't be held down, Patient First was going to send him to the ER --- what they would have done differently, I'm not sure?! But, in the end, "the wood is out" as Buddy so happily puts it, and he got a Snoopy bandaid, 2 lolli-pops and 2 stickers --- he was proud of it all :)

Nothing new on my end really. So far the pregnancy is going great. I haven't been as tired, and the nausea is pretty much gone...YAY!!!! I'm 11 weeks and 4 days today - just a few more weeks until we can find out what we're having. We're all very anxious :)

Until next time :)

No comments: