Pages

10.02.2008

Just 5 more days until Buddy is 4!!!

Wow, Buddy is almost 4!!!! It feels like just yesterday I was broken up b/c he was almost 3 - but now 4?! I'm in denial!!!

Here's something fun all the Mommies out there can do :)

Survey - 1st Pregnancy

Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
Babe’s parents basement

Who was with you?
Babee

How did you find out that you were pregnant?
per Babee's intuition, I peed on a stick – LOL!!!

What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
excited!!

Your boyfriends/ or Husbands reaction?
he was my fiance at the time, and he was just as excited - if not more!!

Who was the first person you told?
Traci & Terry! LOL

Did you plan to get pregnant?
not at that time in our lives

Was everybody happy for you?
yup

Was anybody hating on you?
not to my knowledge

Did you go out and celebrate?
not exactly

Did you want to find out the sex?
wasn’t sure, until we went in for the gender sonogram – it was our first time seeing him and I just had to know :)

What was the sex?
lil’ boy : )

Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
yup!

If yes, who?..
my friends, my family and coworkers!

Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?
nope – they were all adorable!!!

How much weight did you gain?..
lost 10lbs at the beginning, then gained that back, plus about 30!

Did you lose all of the weight that you gained?..
yes, plus about 30 more lbs!!! I was overweight when I get preggers with Buddy.

Did u get alot of stretch marks?
no. none.

What did you crave the most?
nothing really. Towards the end, I drank a gallon of milk like every 2 days, though!

Did you crave anything crazy?
no.

Who or what got on your nerves the most?
Babe. Lol.

Were you married at the time?
got married 15weeks and 2 days into the pregnancy ;)

Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
not until my 39 week appt when the Dr said “UH-OH” and we found out Buddy was breech!

Where were you when you went into labor?
I never did.

Did your water break?
couldn’t tell ya. the Dr might have broken it during the csection, but i have no clue.

Who drove you to the hospital?
Babe.

What was your due date?
October 12th, 2004

Did you go ealry or late?
I had a planned c-section 5 days early – October 7th, 2004

Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
babe, my mom and whole bunch of Dr’s

Was it video taped?
nope - though a csection i wouldn't mind having video taped - not sure i'd video tape a natural - would anyone really want to watch that???

Did you have any drugs for the pain?
oh yea – they frickin’ cut me open, there had better be meds!!!

Did you go Natural or have a c-section?
planned c-section

What was your first reaction after giving birth?
I couldn’t wait to see him – I had to wait until they cleaned me and him up!!!

How big was the baby?
7lbs 13oz 21 inches.

Did your boyfriend/ Husband cry?
we all cried!! happy tears : )

What did you name the baby?
"Buddy" James

Did the baby have any complications?
he was a little jaundice – other then that perfect : )

How old is the baby now?
He’ll be 4 in five days – wow….

When is the next one coming?
Somewhere around March 8th, 2009 ;)

Are you married now?
yes – going on 5 years : )

If you could, would you do it all over again?
yup! And I want to again after this 2nd one, too --- just gotta talk Babe into it ;P

No comments: