Pages

1.12.2009

What talk next?

I've been meaning to post this for a while now, b/c I think it's the cutest thing ;)

When I'm working, and call Babe, I usually end up talking with Buddy for a good 5-10mins. Trust me, I don't mind one bit! However, I find it very funny and so cute how our conversation goes. I'll usually start by asking him how he is. He'll say he's good, and then ask if I'm on my way home. I sadly say "no, not yet, but soon! what have you been up to?" and he'll answer something like "we're eating lunch, we watched a movie, we played ball", etc, etc. Then I'll say how cool it sounds, etc. His next question will be "What talk next, Mom?" --- As in, what do you want to talk about next, mom? haha! It's so cute - what talk next? So, I think of something, and when that conversation is over, the question comes again - What talk next? I love it!!!

No comments: