Pages

4.29.2009

Life is good.

It's been a long time since I've written, so I'm here for a quick update!!!

Princess is here!!! She was born March 4th, 2009 at 2:11 am.
She was 7lbs 13oz (just like Tyler) and 20 1/4 inches long!
I can't believe she is 8 weeks old already!!! Time is flying!
She's smiling a lot and is awake during the day a lot longer.
She's been sleeping 6-7 hours for about 2 weeks now, which is WONDERFUL!!!

Buddy is such a great big brother! Exciting news for him is that he's started T-ball!!!
His team is the Orioles and he has a blast! He plays every Saturday morning, and he's a great player :)

I am loving life at home with Princess, and Buddy and Babe when they are here, too ;) I am really not looking forward to going back in 2 weeks.

I know I didn't write much. It's hard to write about whats been happening the last 2-3 months - lol! I promise I'll keep this up to date more!

Here's a few pics of the kiddos:


No comments: