Pages

12.03.2009

Move over Thanksgiving....

I hope everyone (i say everyone like anyone is actually reading this, lol) had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did! We enjoyed time with both sides of the family, and even got to relax a little over the weekend! It was Princess's 1st Thanksgiving, and she definetely made it memorable! She ate a whole Thanksgiving meal like everyone else - from the turkey to the pie! Pics below ;) We made family turkey hands, lol, and Buddy and I got creative and made some turkey desserts :)

Our turkey desserts... Princess enjoying her 1st Thanksgiving meal...

Buddy's Turkey Hand...

Princess's Turkey Hand...

Buddy making a wish on the wishbone (He's wishing for a black DS - he'll find out on Christmas that it's going to come true!!!)



I was up bright and early on Black Friday to get most of my shopping outta the way! It was a good time, and I am just about done all my Christmas shopping :)

Sunday we went to the Festival of Trees! It's become a yearly tradition for us to go there on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, then head back home and put up our tree :) The Festival of Trees was great this year, as usual! Buddy & Princess both did great sitting on Santa's lap :) Pics of that fun day will be up shortly!
We've been busy decorating the house for Christmas --- our favorite Holiday :) It looks great and I almost wish we could keep it like that all year long!!!
Speaking of houses...stay tuned for my next post ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi TJ's Momma! I found your blog from the Women's Marriege Ministry blog. Your children are adorible!

I do have limited access to blogfrog from work. I can get in and read the topics and the first page of responses, but after that it's blocked! Weird...

Hope your having a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Michelle