Pages

2.20.2010

Snowmageddeon

Well, I didn't keep up with the 14 day Love Challenge this time around, but I can assure you Babe and I are doing great :) We got an unexpected (almost) week vacation together, with the kids, about 2 weeks ago, when Mother Nature dumped 2 blizzards on our area!!! Babe was lucky enough to be able to work from home, and I was lucky enough to have work close for the whole week (but 6 hours on friday).

Here are some pics from the 1st snow. It started around 5pm on Friday, 2/5/10 and didn't let up until sometime Saturday night!














We all had a lot of fun with the snow! Babe and I shoveled. Buddy and I got stuck trying to walk in it. Babe and I shoveled some more. Buddy and I built a snow tunnel. Princess loved just sitting in the snow, watching Buddy play. Babe and I shoveled. Buddy helped me shovel. Buddy and I had snowball fights. We all made snowcream. Babe and I shoveled. Buddy went snow swimming and porch jumping into the snow. We made a snowman. It was just a fantastic time :) I LOVED being home with everyone, "stuck" in the house. It was so great!

When the 2nd blizzard hit, I took more scenic pictures. I promise I will post them soon :) For now, hope you enjoyed these pictures :)

No comments: