Pages

5.10.2011

Mother's Day 2011 - Me & ...

I had a really good Mother's Day! No rest was involved, but that's what being a Mother is about, right?! ;) Monkey had me up by 6:30, and Buddy and Princess were up shortly after. We headed to visit my Grandmother around 10, met Babe's parents for brunch, then stopped by my parents for dinner. A busy day, but we spent it with a lot of loved ones, and that's what made it such a great Mother's Day :)

We had some fun with my camera while at my parents, and ended up with some really 
cute "Me & {insert kid name here}" photos. 
I absolutely adore them "_
First off...the #1 reason I'm a Mommy...he started my journey through motherhood 
and taught me how blessed I am to be HIS Mommy...
"Me & Buddy"


Next up...she taught me that my heart had room to grow and love another...when I thought i couldn't love anymore, she was born, and WOW was I wrong...
"Me & Princess"

And last but certainly not least...a mini-me, boy version...with my pale skin, and rolls like I had as a baby, there's no doubt he's going to be a lefty, too...
"Me & Monkey"


The next picture is the other half of me...if it weren't for him I wouldn't me a Mommy, among other things I am today, or where I am today. I can't write this blog without a shout out to him...
"Me & Babe"

So yes, I saved the best for last. This last picture is with someone who taught be how to be the best Mom possible through example. She taught me about it all...the list is too long to type...but I've learned A LOT from her. Without her i wouldn't be who I am today...
"Me & My Mommy"

   

2 comments:

Mom said...

U learned a lot fr me???? I'm teary eyed

laura said...

you have gorgeous kids!!! I love the picture of you and Owen. I saw it on your facebook too. He really is a mini- you.