Pages

5.01.2012

Take me out to the BallGame!

Sunday was long day and we (Babe, Buddy and I, along with my Dad and Brian) spent it at the O's game!
It was Little League day, so Buddy and his team, along with A LOT of other kids, got to parade around the field at Oriole Park at Camden Yards!
Buddy got to Hi-5 Nick Markakis as well! Awesome :)

The weather was perfect and we all had a great time!
I remember Buddy's 1st baseball game like it was yesterday...he was small, young, and had no idea what baseball was. Now, he's so into the game. I think I watched him more than I did the game. The way he knew which player was up to bat, where the play should be, how many balls/strikes/outs there were. I was in amazement. This kid, MY kid, has grown a love for this sport that I once only hoped he did. It was a wonderful day and a great memory for all of us! 




Dad standing where our seats were!
 Practice!



PARADE TIME!!!


Buddy with some of his team :)





BACK AT THE SEATS!

Buddy looking over the railing!





It was the bottom of the 9th and the O's were loosing...RALLY HATS!!!!

GO O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: