Pages

1.02.2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's already 2008!!!!! 2007 sure did fly by, but all-in-all, I'd have to say it was a really great year!!!!

~We had our first real family vacation
~ Buddy turned 3
~ Babe got a great promotion
~ we got a new car
~ we got our hampster, Patrick, in January, and our 2 kittens in July
~ we re-did our living room and kitchen floors
~ Buddyr started pre-school
~ so many friends got married
~ other friends had babies, or got pregnant
~ and we met so many great new friends!
~ On top of that, Babee lost a total of 18lbs in 2007, and I lost 5lbs. My goal was 10lbs, and Babe's goal was 20lbs...i'd say we both did pretty good at reaching our goals. I plan to lose the other 5lbs before we head to St. Lucia (4 months from today!!!!!), but I think Babe is happy where he's at :)

My goals for 2008 are to appreciate each day to it's fullest, and the time I get to spend with friends and family, more then I have in the past. I'm also setting a goal of heading to the gym at least 2x a week, and working at leasst 8hours of overtime a week, to start paying off our debt quicker :)

Also, in May, we'll be starting for baby #2...so we pray all goes well with that :) We will definetely keep everyone posted!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: