Pages

1.29.2010

love dare - day#2....and Princess slept 8 hours again :)

So when Babe got home last night and got into bed, I sleepingly made it a point to give him a kiss and tell him I love him. It's the best I can do...and I know he appreciated it :) Today's challenge is to do the same thing, but add a hug to it:

Lesson #2 - Greet your husband & give him a hug. Let him know again that you missed him or were thinking about him today. Again, this is secondary to what you are really feeling. Just do it. If he says something like, "Wow, two days in a row. Do you want money or something"? Ignore it. He is saying this to you because he is noticing your actions & they feel good to him. What may feel like sarcasm to you is playful bantering to him. After you hug him, leave the room. Don't allow for a conversation about your new behavior. This isn't a game, we are just trying to avoid getting into a discussion of unresolved issues that you are not equipped to handle just yet.

When I first did this 14 day challenge, things got GREAT between Babe and I. Between then and now though....it's gotten back to the normal day to day. Not that anything is wrong with that, but I want to get back to GREAT! For any of those following me, Thank you for your support :)


As for Princess - the sleeping at night has been going great! Last night she slept from 7:45 - 4:30.....ate a 4oz bottle and went right back to sleep :) That's my girl!

Buddy has been doing great as well! Wednesday he had a very bad report from Celebree....but yesterday he turned it around and had a very awesome report from school! He's a super kid and Babe and I make it a point to tell him that every day :)

Have a great Friday everyone!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Price Family! said...

Just to let you know, Im following your blog. I will be praying for you during this 14 day challange, hope to get to know you more.