Pages

1.31.2012

Project 365

So I'm behind on my once a week post for this Project 365, but, I've been posting them daily on my FB! Here are the ones from 1/11/12 - 1/30/12 :)

1/11/12- these 2 are inseperable. If it werent for school (and a couple other things) theyd hang out all day. And yes, They include Princess, But i cant help But adore their brotherly bond :) It melts my heart to see them laughing and playing together

1/12/12- I LOVE nights when Babe is home! Unfortuneately he's home tonight bc he had a Dr appt...more meds for him...2nd time since I've met him! Crazy! Anyway...I'm so glad he's home tonight! And so are the kids!

1/13/12 - Friday the 13th...cant be a bad day when you wake up to this! Worked from home then went over Kats for some girl time while the Kids went crazy :)

1/14/12 - Just HAD to get his Hair cut today after basketball. Tried a new Place and i think the boys found their "small town" barber shop :)

1/15/12 - Ravens sunday! We went to church then headed to Babees parents for the game! They won :)

1/16/12 - Happy MLK day! It was just Buddy and I most the day. And we relaxed. He played skylanders literally all day. I helped him play after finishing up the 2nd Hunger Games book! And C came over for a little, too!

1/17/12 - these 2 + bath time = lots and lots of laughs and splashes :) I'm surprised I got this pic without getting my phone soaked ;)

1/18/12 - I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point Buddy turned from little kid to big kid. And it amazes me. The things he knows...how he learns so quickly and easily...the amazing big brother he proves to be...I'm just in shock. Before my very own eyes he's "grown up". I hope his next stage isn't overnight...or I hope I realize when its happening.

Also, Happy Birthday to my sissy ♥
 I DO NOT HAVE A PIC FOR THE 19TH. THIS IS B/C MONKEY BIT BUDDY...SO HARD BUDDY STILL HAS A BRUISE. SO...I COULD OF TOOK A PIC OF THAT, BUT WHO WANTS TO REMEMBER IT?!
1/20/12 - Thanks Aunt Jul for the (pay it forward) Ravens scarf! I LOVE it :)


1/21/12 - First snow of the year! Not a lot, but PERFECT for sledding! And I think we did this at least half the day :) Kids should sleep good tonight ;)

1/22/12 - during half time of the ravens game, colin and buddy decided to wrestle! The adults had a blast watching them...even monkey was cheering em on...and no one got hurt :)

1/23/12 - momma girl :)


1/24/12- I was going to post a pic from our fun night out at chic fil a with friends, but had to post this pic after hearing this conversation on my way back from putting Monkey to bed...Princess to Buddy: "Buddy. Why you have your shirt off?" Buddy: "b/c I like to" Princess: "Ok. Me too!"

1/25/12 - Thanks to Pinterest, the kids had a super fun bath tonight! :) glow sticks in the tub = awesome :)

1/26/12 - I had put tape on the drawers to keep Monkey from opening them (cheap way, lol), but he got the tape off and then couldn't get it off his hands. Lol

1/27/12 - we've got a lot of birthday parties coming up so the kids started making the birthday cards tonight. We always do home made birthday cards for friends and family...means more :)

1/28/12 - sarahs baby shower was today! :) Baby T is one loved baby already!

1/29/12 - Babe made spare ribs for dinner and Monkey is the only kiddo who enjoyed them with us! And he LOVED them :)
It was a pretty relaxing Sunday...I went to brunch with friends, babe took buddy to a friends and we all just hung out the rest of the day :)

1/30/12 - this is our elliptical. Its not the best, but, I WILL start using it again :) I went to the gym at work today and plan on making it a part of my normal schedule again :)

No comments: